The Dharma wheel is the universal symbol of the Buddhadharma and is likened to
the sun, representing bright, clear teachings that dispel the darkness of ignorance.
The Dharma wheel represents Buddha and the two deer represent sentient beings.
Certain mobile devices with touch screens, working on Android operating systems, may not respond to the selection of items on the drop-down menus. If you have experienced this problem, you should be able to select the required page by touching the appropriate link in the menu on the Site Contents below.
- The Collection
- Images of the Buddha
- Bodhisattva Maitreya Images
- Standing Bodhisattva Images
- Seated Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara Images
- Standing Bodhisattva Tara Images
- Seated Bodhisattva Tara Images
- Male Hindu and Buddhist Deity Images
- Female Hindu and Buddhist Deities
- Other Javanese Figurines
- Hindu Gods and Animals
- Ancient Javanese Bronze Artefacts
- Related Figurines and Artefacts
- A Brief History of Bronze Casting
- Sitemap & Mobile Menu